Kerala is the 13th largest state in India and one of the most applauded travel destinations in South India. Kerala is blessed with dense mountain, lush greeneries, serene backwaters, exotic flora and fauna, and many more things. That’s why Kerala is known as “Gods own country” and throughout the year, people used to visit this place.
There are many tour operators who offer some lucrative and best Kerala tour packages to the customers. But you should be very careful while choosing the best package as the options are endless. Here, we are mentioning top 7 tips for choosing the best Kerala tour packages.
- Go with a reputed tour operator: If you were looking for the best Kerala tour packages, then you need to choose carefully your tour operators. Always go for a well-known and reputed tour operator who has an in-depth knowledge of Kerala so that they can guide you thoroughly in your Kerala tour. They must know all the famous and popular places where you should visit within your limited days. It would be a prudent decision for you if you can avoid a novice tour operator because they have lack of experiences and thus, they can’t give you the best packages for your tour.
- Take references from your relatives and friends: Are you looking for the best Kerala tour packages? Then why don’t you take references from your friends, relatives, or acquaintances who have visited Kerala recently (within 6 months) with a travel and tour operator. This will certainly help you how you can choose the best Kerala tour packages from a tour operator.
- Price: Price will be a prime factor when you are looking for the best Kerala tour packages. Don’t consider those tour operators who quote a very low price for your tour. Because they might not give you the best quality for your tour. It doesn’t mean that you should pay a humongous amount to get the best tour packages for your trip. Get the quotation from 2 to 3 tour operators and compare their rate and finally, choose the best one which will satisfy all your needs.
- Take a deep look at the portfolio of your tour operator: A reputed and experienced tour operator can only provide you with the best Kerala honeymoon packages for your trip. Thus, before choosing your tour package, don’t forget to check the portfolio of your tour operator. Take a look at the feedback and recommendations that your tour operator got from the other clients. If your tour operator has a questionable market reputation, then don’t take any package from them.
- Know the local pulses well: If your tour operator has a good knowledge of the local pulse and flavour, then they will certainly provide you with the best package. For example, auto-rickshaws are a common mode of transport in Kerala and very often tourists are exploited in terms of fare. But if your tour operator shares a good relationship with the localities, then there will be a less chance of exploitation. So, if you want the best Kerala tour packages, then choose a tour operator who has a good knowledge of Kerala local markets and people.
- Finalize the number of days yourself: Before going to a tour operator for Kerala tour packages, first, finalize the number of days that you want to spend in Kerala. Most of the tour operators have their own travel programme which may not suit your requirements. So, if you want the best Kerala tour packages, finalize the number of days by yourself and then ask a travel operator to make a plan within those days.
- Cover the main places: Kerala has many places to visit. It would be a difficult and hectic job to cover all the places within a limited time period. If you are looking for the best Kerala tour packages, then go for a tour operator who covers all the prime attractions like Alleppey, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Munnar, Kumarakom, etc.
These are the top 7 tips for choosing the best Kerala tour packages. Now, you can contact an eminent tour operator and ask for the best Kerala tour packages.
The full article can be read at Top 7 tips for choosing the best Kerala tour packages.
Source: Four Jamdals